Sunday, April 3, 2011

selena gomez listed as one of the most beautiful people in 2011

Selena Gomez Listed on the Most Beautiful People in 2011


Selena Gomez gets  acknowledge as one of the most beautiful people in 2011 according to the paper. the magazine has being listing names of beautiful people  and this year they listed Selena Gomez as one of them she amditted that sometimes she was a bit which with her current hectic life she said and she also says some days I'll just wake up and have thousands thing to do and freak out but then i remind to my self how lucky I am to be able to do what I do to sing and act she also says when my show is over I'll have to start over in a way gaining credit from a crowd which is going to be hard she saids and she will also be doing an even more mature image  this summer when she releases her romance comedy film "Monte Carlo" where she plays as grace.
remember to visit all the time for the latest news
and check out our ads by google to also find out latest news about other thing
thanks for visiting
by: Velbett

No comments:

Post a Comment