Sunday, April 3, 2011

christina grimmie is not the next selena gomez


I'm sorry but people thinks she sang who says better than selena gomez first of all I've seen the video and its not even close she gets off tune and says some parts so fast and there's only one selena gomez that we all know and love and here voice gets deeper and lower i know some people think she sang it better but to me she did'nt  we want to song to be inspirng  but christina at some part you can't hear her or at some are too loud so she did not sing it better listen for your self  
thanks for visiting come again to find out the latest news on selena 
and click on our ads to find out the latest news on diffrent things 
By: Velbett

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Do not perceive my response as an act of trolling. Know that my response is *fair*. Here are a few unsophisticated arguments for why Christina's cover is better than the original.
    1. Christina divides her focus between vocals AND piano.
    2. You criticize Christina's cover for not being as flawless as Selena's STUDIO version - I personally think that comparing their performance levels live provides a better understanding of how strong their voices are.
    3. Time invested. I'm sure Christina spent a thousandth of the time singing and playing her cover.

    "I'm sorry but people thinks she sang who says better than selena gomez..."
    Please remind me, what are you sorry for?

    "...its not even close she gets off tune..."
    Off tune? I would say that her semitone voice inflections were intentional, controlled.

    "...and says some parts so fast..."
    What does she say "so fast"? Oh wait, because the timing isn't perfect, because Christina Grimmie doesn't have the tick of a metronome memorized while she is singing and playing piano, she is automatically not as good as Selena. I am positive that Selena's timing would get off if she was singing by herself in a room, where she would not have her band to manage timing for her.

    "...and there's only one selena gomez..."
    WHAT?! Do you think Christina Grimmie wants to be the second Selena Gomez?! Regardless of whether or not Christina wants to be Selena, I don't understand how this formulates any feasible arguments opposing Christina's cover.

    Hahaha, and now I don't even want to argue against the rest of what you have said. Mostly because you have the same birthday as I do (however I was born in '93, not 87).
    By: Jeremy

    ReplyDelete