Sunday, April 24, 2011

Demi says Selena was there for her

Some people think Selena ditch demi when she started to have problems
which their DEAD WRONG, According to Demi , what caused them to separated them was the way she was acting , But  Selena was still the only person to reach out to her while she was in treatment but some people thought she was bff's with Miley Cyrus Demi saids
Selena and I reconnected the first week. We hadn’t spoken in a long time. I take the blame; I feel like it was because of the way I’d been acting. She called me and she was the one crying.”


Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato
oh  and don't forget to check out our ads to also find out the latest stuff on different things
and thanks for choosing our site and don't forget to toon in once a weeks for the latest news on selena bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment